We love hearing your opinions!
Whether you’re leaving a comment in praise of a clip or making some productive suggestions for improvement, we want to hear what you have to say! However, to make sure that Free Worship Backgrounds remains a safe environment for everyone, we do have a few do’s and dont’s when it comes to leaving a comment:
The Kinds of Comments We Love
Some of our favorite types of comments include:
- Honest and sincere reviews of the free worship backgrounds
- Sharing how your organization plans to use the clips
- Asking for help with software from other users or administrators
- Intelligent criticisms and thoughtful debates
- And many, many more…
In general, just stay polite! We want everyone’s visit to Free Worship Backgrounds to be a positive experience from start to finish.
The 100% Guaranteed Way to Lose Your Membership
We don’t want to kick anyone off of Free Worship Backgrounds, but if someone fails to keep this site a safe and welcoming place to be, than we will surely give warnings and ultimately blacklist those users. All comments will be monitored and approved before reaching the site.
Here are a few things that are absolutely not permitted on the Free Worship Backgrounds site:
- Personal attacks, threats and insults against the author or other users/commenters
- Defamation of any sort — especially directed towards others
- Remarks that embody racism, religious intolerance, prejudices, or obscenity
- Spam links, unrelated links, or links placed out of context
- Irrelevant rants or comments in which commenter obviously didn’t read the post
Most of the time, except in extreme circumstances, we will warn users. After a few warnings (frequency determined by moderators), you will be blacklisted and removed from the site.
The last thing we want to do is kick anyone off the site, so keep those comments clean!
Now that everyone knows the rules, it’s time to go back to comment and download safely!