Effective on June 14, 2013
This privacy statement describes how Worship Backgrounds for Free collects and uses the personal information you provide on our Web site: www.worshipbackgroundsforfree.com
It also describes the choices available to you regarding our use of your personal information and how you can access and update this
Technologies | Security | Additional Info | Contact Info
Collection and Use of Personal Information
We collect the following personal information from you
- Contact Information such as name, email address, mailing address, phone number
- Billing Information such as credit card number, and billing address
- Unique Identifiers such as user name, account number, password
- Preferences Information such as product wish lists, order history, marketing preferences
We also collect the following information from you
- Demographic information such as age, education, gender, interests and zip code
As is true of most Web sites, we automatically gather information about your computer such as your IP address, browser type,
referring/exit pages, and operating system.
We use this information to
- Fulfill your order
- Send you an order confirmation
- Assess the needs of your business to determine suitable products
- Send you requested product or service information
- Send product updates or warranty information
- Respond to customer service requests
- Administer your account
- Send you a newsletter
- Send you marketing communications
- Respond to your questions and concerns
- Improve our Web site and marketing efforts
- Conduct research and analysis
- Display content based upon your interests
You may choose to stop receiving our newsletter or marketing emails by following the unsubscribe instructions included in these
emails or you can contact us at email@example.com
Information Obtained from Third Parties
If you provide us personal information about others, or if others give us your information, we will only use that information for
the specific reason for which it was provided to us.
We will share your personal information with third parties only in the ways that are described in this privacy statement. We do not sell
your personal information to third parties.
We may provide your personal information to companies that provide services to help us with our business activities such as shipping
your order or offering customer service.
These companies are authorized to use your personal information only as necessary to provide these services to us.
We may also disclose your personal information
- as required by law such as to comply with a subpoena, or similar legal process
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect our rights, protect your safety or the safety of others,
investigate fraud, or respond to a government request,
- if Worship Backgrounds for Free is involved in a merger, acquisition, or sale of all or a portion of its assets, you will be notified via email
and/or a prominent notice on our Web site of any change in ownership or uses of your personal information, as well as any choices
you may have regarding your personal information,
- to any other third party with your prior consent to do so.
We share your personal information with other companies so that they can market their products or services to you.
If you do not want us to share your personal information with these companies, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies
The security of your personal information is important to us. When you enter sensitive information (such as credit card number)
on our order forms, we encrypt the transmission of that information using secure socket
layer technology (SSL).
We follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal information submitted to us, both during transmission and
once we receive it.
No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, we cannot
guarantee its absolute security.
We will retain your information for as long as your account is active or as needed to provide you services.
If you wish to cancel your account or request that we no longer use your information to provide you services contact us at email@example.com.
We will retain and use your information as necessary to comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
If you have any questions about security on our Web site, you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Additional Policy Information
Our Web site includes Widgets, which are interactive mini-programs that run on our site to provide specific services from another
company (e.g. displaying the news, opinions, music, etc).
Personal information, such as your email address, may be collected through the Widget. Cookies may also be set by the Widget to
enable it to function properly. Information collected by this Widget is governed
Correcting and Updating Your Personal Information
To review and update your personal information to ensure it is accurate, contact us at email@example.com
Notification of Privacy Statement Changes
We may update this privacy statement to reflect changes to our information practices.
If we make any material changes we will notify you by email (sent to the e-mail address specified in your account) or by means of a
notice on this Site prior to the change becoming effective.
We encourage you to periodically review this page for the latest information on our privacy practices.
You can contact us about this privacy statement by writing or email us at the address below:
United States 20191